MACEDONIA: Dateks Expands Capacity
Ready-made clothes factory Dateks, reported as one of the most successful companies in eastern Macedonia, has reached a monthly production capacity of over 300,000 units. The company, based in Berovo, together with its divisions in Vinica and Kumanovo, plans to exceed its projected output of 4.0 million units of ready-made clothing in 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores