USA: Datel And Rippe & Kingston Bring E.ssential To Europe
Datel's apparel and footwear division has teamed up with Rippe & Kingston Systems Inc, of the USA, the eBusiness solutions developer, to bring the e.ssential product to the UK and Europe. E.ssential is the first turnkey business-to-business web portal management solution for the apparel and footwear industry offering a complete software application that manages all technologies and functions required of a web portal.With the apparel and footwear portal, e.ssential Datel can deploy, maintain and customise web portals for each organisation, group, or user. These applications include content, catalogue order entry, online wardrobe management, purchase order tracking and pre-production planning. Martin Rath, director, Datel said: "One of the most dramatic changes that apparel and footwear companies face is how their business can harness the power of the Internet to deliver business benefit and advantage. E.ssential. provides customers with a secure way to extend their business systems."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- US Q4 in brief – Dillard's, Macy's, Walmart
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar