USA: Datel And Rippe & Kingston Bring E.ssential To Europe
Datel's apparel and footwear division has teamed up with Rippe & Kingston Systems Inc, of the USA, the eBusiness solutions developer, to bring the e.ssential product to the UK and Europe. E.ssential is the first turnkey business-to-business web portal management solution for the apparel and footwear industry offering a complete software application that manages all technologies and functions required of a web portal.With the apparel and footwear portal, e.ssential Datel can deploy, maintain and customise web portals for each organisation, group, or user. These applications include content, catalogue order entry, online wardrobe management, purchase order tracking and pre-production planning. Martin Rath, director, Datel said: "One of the most dramatic changes that apparel and footwear companies face is how their business can harness the power of the Internet to deliver business benefit and advantage. E.ssential. provides customers with a secure way to extend their business systems."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- US Q1 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, Amazon
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective