USA: Datel And Rippe & Kingston Bring E.ssential To Europe
Datel's apparel and footwear division has teamed up with Rippe & Kingston Systems Inc, of the USA, the eBusiness solutions developer, to bring the e.ssential product to the UK and Europe. E.ssential is the first turnkey business-to-business web portal management solution for the apparel and footwear industry offering a complete software application that manages all technologies and functions required of a web portal.With the apparel and footwear portal, e.ssential Datel can deploy, maintain and customise web portals for each organisation, group, or user. These applications include content, catalogue order entry, online wardrobe management, purchase order tracking and pre-production planning. Martin Rath, director, Datel said: "One of the most dramatic changes that apparel and footwear companies face is how their business can harness the power of the Internet to deliver business benefit and advantage. E.ssential. provides customers with a secure way to extend their business systems."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- M&S clothing growth – What the analysts say
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- Target leads funding for mobile quality inspection
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022