AUSTRALIA: David Lawn To Head Up Rip Curl
International surf and ski wear company Rip Curl Group has appointed David Lawn as chief executive officer for Australia and New Zealand.
He takes over from Rip Curl co-founder Brian Singer, who will continue as group CEO until the end of the year, the company said in a statement today.
Most recently, Mr Lawn was Myer Grace Bros general manager for marketing and brand development. He has also held senior executive roles with Jeans West and Country Road.
Mr Singer and co-founder Doug Warbrick will continue to be closely involved both as directors and executives of the group.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Investment continues in Ethiopia clothing sector
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- US Q1 in brief – Steve Madden, Skechers
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts