USA: David's Bridal Reports Sales Increase And New Store Openings
David's Bridal, Inc (Nasdaq: DABR), reported total revenues for the quarter ended July 1, 2000 of $65,544,000, a 31.6% increase over the $49,810,000 reported last year in the same time period. Comparable store sales increased 11.2% during the second quarter of 2000 on top of a 18.4% increase in the second quarter of 1999. Total revenues for the twenty-six weeks ended July 1, 2000 were $141,320,000, a 32.6% increase over the $106,614,000 reported last year in the same time period. Comparable store sales increased 10.3%. "We are pleased with another quarter of strong comparable sales and with the revenue growth achieved during the quarter," said Robert D. Huth, CEO of David's Bridal. "We anticipate continued strong revenue growth for the remainder of the year."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- Outlook 2017 – Challenges and opportunities
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- JC Penney to roll out hundreds of Nike "shops"
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022