USA: David's Bridal Reports Sales Increase And New Store Openings
David's Bridal, Inc (Nasdaq: DABR), reported total revenues for the quarter ended July 1, 2000 of $65,544,000, a 31.6% increase over the $49,810,000 reported last year in the same time period. Comparable store sales increased 11.2% during the second quarter of 2000 on top of a 18.4% increase in the second quarter of 1999. Total revenues for the twenty-six weeks ended July 1, 2000 were $141,320,000, a 32.6% increase over the $106,614,000 reported last year in the same time period. Comparable store sales increased 10.3%. "We are pleased with another quarter of strong comparable sales and with the revenue growth achieved during the quarter," said Robert D. Huth, CEO of David's Bridal. "We anticipate continued strong revenue growth for the remainder of the year."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Investment continues in Ethiopia clothing sector
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Trump bolsters "buy American" with executive order
- Start-ups chosen to re-think fashion industry
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts