FRANCE: De Fommervault joins Damart from Bruno Saint-Hilaire
Damart, the French textiles group best known for its thermal underwear range, has appointed Antoine de Fommervault to the newly-created post of CEO France.
He joins Damart from Toulouse-based firm Bruno Saint-Hilaire where he was deputy CEO.
De Fommervault began his career at French cosmetics group L'Oreal and went on hold senior posts at French lingerie producers Chantelle and Simone Perele.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Outlook 2017 – What else is the industry watching?
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- Outlook 2017 – Strategies for sourcing success
- M&S quality focus finally lifts clothing sales
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Sri Lanka on track to regain EU GSP+ benefits
- 22 dos and dont's – When sourcing goes wrong
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar