FRANCE: De Fommervault joins Damart from Bruno Saint-Hilaire
Damart, the French textiles group best known for its thermal underwear range, has appointed Antoine de Fommervault to the newly-created post of CEO France.
He joins Damart from Toulouse-based firm Bruno Saint-Hilaire where he was deputy CEO.
De Fommervault began his career at French cosmetics group L'Oreal and went on hold senior posts at French lingerie producers Chantelle and Simone Perele.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- US Q1 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, Amazon
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar