USA: Deb Shops Names Barry Susson CFO
Teen-oriented fashion chain Deb Shops Inc on Monday announced the appointment of Barry Susson as its new chief financial officer.
The Philadelphia-based operator of nearly 330 stores said in a statement Susson will replace Lewis Lyons who has served as CFO for 11 years and now been promoted to senior vice president for finance, effective immediately.
The retailer, which last week posted a 6.9 per cent slide in fourth quarter same-store sales, added Susson was most recently vice president for finance of New Jersey-based soft goods chain Forman Mills.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Pentland Brands reveals Berghaus factory list
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report