BULGARIA: Debenhams expands with first store
Department store group Debenhams has confirmed it will open its first store in Bulgaria with franchise partner Canopus Investments.
The 30,000 sq st store in Bulgaria Mall, Sofia will open on 1 December.
The retailer has opened its second store in Abu Dhabi this month and an additional store in Riyadh, in Rabwa.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Despite booking a 9% rise in full-year underlying pre-tax profit, UK fashion retailer Next Plc was forced to admit that it had suffered a slow start to the new year. Here is a flavour of what leading ...
UK department store operator Debenhams recorded a dip in profits after bad weather hit trading, but said it expects improvement in the second half. ...
As part of efforts to grow its men's wear business, UK department store operator Debenhams has signed E Tautz and Norton & Sons designer Patrick Grant as its latest Designer at Debenhams collaborator....
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022