UK: Debenhams launches Kate Thomas fast-fashion line
UK department store retailer Debenhams has launched a new fast fashion range called Kate Thomas, which consists of just 20 pieces and will be updated every three weeks.
The retailer told The Daily Express that the line will initially be available in some 50 of the retailer's 170 stores, with a wider roll-out to follow.
According to the report, the line will sit in the space previously occupied by Jane Norman, which collapsed into administration last year.
Like a vast, slow-moving and rather unwieldy tanker, battered and lashed by stormy seas, the UK's largest clothing retailer Marks & Spencer has done much over the past decade to try to steady its busi...
Indian fashion house Genesis Colors has today (6 August) denied it is in talks to acquire the Indian franchise rights to brands including Next, Debenhams and Nautica. ...
The following is a round-up of apparel and footwear news from the world's local media. just-style has not checked these stories so cannot guarantee their accuracy....
Retailer Marks & Spencer has appointed Carole Boyes-Weston as head of design for its Per Una and Limited Collection brands, replacing Helen Low....
British department store group Debenhams has opened its first store in Pakistan by teaming up with international brand retailer Team A Ventures....
Ten high street retailers have backed new guidelines to prevent the sale and marketing of provocative and sexually-suggestive children's clothing in Ireland....
Department store chain Debenhams has denied rumours it is looking to restructure its stores in India....
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Where next for retailers in a saturated market?
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020