UK: Debenhams Selects Eqos Solutions For B2B Strategy
Leading UK department store chain Debenhams has chosen software experts Eqos to provide a collaborative platform to underpin the retail group's B2B strategy, starting with ordering and logistics. The portal is expected to extend to include all of Debenhams' external partners and cover the delivery and tracking of purchase orders and the issuing of Advanced Shipping Notices by its 700 suppliers and its freight carriers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"