UK: Debenhams To Carry Joe Boxer Underwear Line
JOE BOXER, the San Francisco-based underwear and sleepwear brand, is to launch in 53 Debenhams' outlets throughout the UK from 1 September 2000.Established in 1985, the company now sells apparel and accessories for women, men and children throughout the US in over 4,000 department stores, specialty shops and catalogs.The JOE BOXER product is manufactured under license both in the US and in Australia, Canada, Japan, Mexico and New Zealand. Licensed product includes boy's and girl's sleepwear and underwear, and boy's sportswear.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022