UK: Debenhams To Carry Joe Boxer Underwear Line
JOE BOXER, the San Francisco-based underwear and sleepwear brand, is to launch in 53 Debenhams' outlets throughout the UK from 1 September 2000.Established in 1985, the company now sells apparel and accessories for women, men and children throughout the US in over 4,000 department stores, specialty shops and catalogs.The JOE BOXER product is manufactured under license both in the US and in Australia, Canada, Japan, Mexico and New Zealand. Licensed product includes boy's and girl's sleepwear and underwear, and boy's sportswear.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Sustainable fashion app to help shopping decisions
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective