UK: Debenhams To Carry Joe Boxer Underwear Line
JOE BOXER, the San Francisco-based underwear and sleepwear brand, is to launch in 53 Debenhams' outlets throughout the UK from 1 September 2000.Established in 1985, the company now sells apparel and accessories for women, men and children throughout the US in over 4,000 department stores, specialty shops and catalogs.The JOE BOXER product is manufactured under license both in the US and in Australia, Canada, Japan, Mexico and New Zealand. Licensed product includes boy's and girl's sleepwear and underwear, and boy's sportswear.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- EU urged to adopt roadmap for Sri Lanka GSP+ bid
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack