UK: Debenhams to launch Nautica in UK
The department store operator said the menswear range will debut in 21 Debenhams stores and online, with plans to roll it out across all of its stores.
It will be introduced on 5 March online at debenhams.com and on 12 March in-store.
"Nautica brings to the UK an active and adventurous lifestyle brand which combines style with practicality," said Debenhams menswear trading director Adam Creasey.
"Fresh from the menswear catwalk at New York Fashion Week but with British high street prices, Nautica expands Debenhams' casual offering at a very timely moment for our customers. Debenhams is excited to bring Nautica to a British customer base and further secure our position as the destination for great value designer menswear".
The collection includes 126 pieces, ranging in price from GBP20 (US$31.3) for a baseball cap to GBP150 for a seersucker jacket.
VF Corp acquired Nautica in 2003 and also owns the Wrangler, The North Face, Lee, Vans and 7 For All Mankind brands, among others.
Like a vast, slow-moving and rather unwieldy tanker, battered and lashed by stormy seas, the UK's largest clothing retailer Marks & Spencer has done much over the past decade to try to steady its busi...
While VF Corp has increased its full-year forecasts on the back of strong second-quarter results revealed yesterday (19 July), it has also reported a mixed performance in jeanswear....
Clothing and footwear firms including Nike, Marks & Spencer, Levi Strauss and Walmart are among those backing a new tool designed to measure sustainability and environmental impact across the industry...
VF Corp today (19 July) raised its full-year guidance after recording a jump in second-quarter net income. ...
Retailer Marks & Spencer has appointed Carole Boyes-Weston as head of design for its Per Una and Limited Collection brands, replacing Helen Low....
British department store group Debenhams has opened its first store in Pakistan by teaming up with international brand retailer Team A Ventures....
Geert Peeters, senior vice president for Levi's global supply chain, has been appointed as supply chain director at Cath Kidston....
Ten high street retailers have backed new guidelines to prevent the sale and marketing of provocative and sexually-suggestive children's clothing in Ireland....
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020