UK: Debenhams utilises tracking technology for supply chain transparency
UK department store retailer Debenhams has partnered with Segura Systems to explore different methods of production tracking across its apparel brands.
Through the partnership, the retail group will utilise Segura's production tracking technologies across its packaging supply chain in order to improve efficiency and transparency.
Debenhams says its multinational, multichannel presence makes supply chain management a key issue for the brand. Segura Systems production tracking technology will help it to monitor transparency in its global supply chains across various ranges.
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- North Face parka features synthetic spider silk
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack