US: Deckers names Peter Worley as Teva president
Shoe company Deckers Outdoor has taken on Peter Worley as Teva brand president.
Worley, who will be responsible for all aspects of the Teva brand, replaces Carlo Lingiardi, who was injured in a cycling accident in October.
Worley most recently served as vice president of US Sales with athletic shoe company K-Swiss.
Deckers president and chief executive Angel Martinez said: "Peter's expertise in sales and marketing, strategic planning, design and development, product merchandising, and licensing will greatly support Teva's mission to become the premier outdoor performance brand in the marketplace."
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Shoe group Deckers said it is considering appealing a trademark ruling that its Ugh-boot trademark will be removed from the Australian register for non-use....
Sandals specialists Deckers Outdoor is expecting to exceed previous fourth-quarter guidance and has confirmed previous 2006 guidance. ...
Footwear group Deckers Outdoor has appointed John Perenchio to its board of directors....
Footwear group Deckers Outdoor has enjoyed a 40 per cent leap in third-quarter profit but anticipates lower-than-predicted fourth-quarter results....
Footwear group Deckers Outdoor Corporation has appointed Colin Clark as senior vice president - international, effective on 1 September 2005....
Japanese sportswear manufacturer Goldwin Inc has signed a deal with Swiss Scott Sports SA that will allow it to sell Scott-branded bicycles and bicycle wear....
Footwear group Deckers Outdoor Corporation has appointed Carlo Lingiardi as president of the company's Teva brand....
Phoenix Footwear Group Inc has appointed Robert Orlando as president of its Royal Robbins division....
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Adidas mulls roll-out of in-store customisation
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective