US: Deckers opens first Ugg for Men store
Footwear company Deckers Outdoor Corp will open its first Ugg for Men flagship store in New York today (6 June).
The 800 sq ft store on Madison Avenue will offer footwear, outerwear, accessories and small leather goods.
"Ugg for Men has grown into a stand-alone line that deserves its own storefront," said Connie Rishwain, president of Ugg Australia. "Men requested their own dedicated space and we're excited to give them just that."
Deckers Outdoor Corporation, the maker of Ugg boots and Teva sandals, has slashed its full-year forecasts after the introduction of higher ticket prices for its products led to a drop in third-quarter...
Deckers-owned sheepskin boots brand Ugg is set to open its first French store in Paris this week. ...
Footwear specialist Crocs has appointed Dale Bathum as chief product officer responsible for design and development, as well as expanding the brand internationally....
- New scenarios driving sustainability in textiles
- New wage ladder lifts workers towards living wages
- US retailers to face logistics issues into 2015
- Cambodia employers and unions unhappy at wage rise
- M&S continuing to drive sustainability agenda
- Coats launches new services business in Vietnam
- Bangladesh worker dies as factory boiler ruptures
- Eight footwear factories lead on social compliance
- Global unions join forces on apparel wage poverty
- J Crew embarks on new expansion phase