US: Deckers Outdoor completes Sanuk shoe deal
US footwear group Deckers Outdoor Corp has completed its purchase of action sport and footwear brand Sanuk.
The US$120m deal includes certain assets and liabilities of Sanuk USA LLC and of C&C Partners, the exclusive licensee for the Sanuk brand in the US, Europe and Canada.
"We are very excited to have completed this compelling acquisition and add Sanuk to our portfolio of brands," said Deckers president, CEO and chairman of the board, Angel Martinez. "It is a young and innovative company that we believe has great growth potential both here in the United States and overseas."
"We look forward to working closely with the Sanuk team and utilising Deckers' global resources to build on the momentum they have created in the marketplace."
TradeCard Inc, the supply chain collaboration platform used by retailers, brands and manufacturers, is expanding in Asia with the addition of former Kurt Salmon consultant Cliff Entrekin to its busine...
Footwear business Deckers Outdoor Corporation raised its full-year guidance after third quarter profit rose 49%, driven by the continued strength of the Ugg brand....
- Why have US FTA imports fallen to a record low?
- Hanesbrands sourcing to cut Pacific Brands costs
- Why China makers are moving out or moving online
- Apparel manufacturing hubs vying for business
- Multiple country choices require complex decisions
- Li & Fung divests Asia distribution business
- US looks to boost trade with Sri Lanka
- Vietnam textile sector calls for strategy update
- Aeropostale to close 154 stores amid bankruptucy
- US Q1 in brief: Wolverine Worldwide, Weyco