US: Deckers Outdoor completes Sanuk shoe deal
US footwear group Deckers Outdoor Corp has completed its purchase of action sport and footwear brand Sanuk.
The US$120m deal includes certain assets and liabilities of Sanuk USA LLC and of C&C Partners, the exclusive licensee for the Sanuk brand in the US, Europe and Canada.
"We are very excited to have completed this compelling acquisition and add Sanuk to our portfolio of brands," said Deckers president, CEO and chairman of the board, Angel Martinez. "It is a young and innovative company that we believe has great growth potential both here in the United States and overseas."
"We look forward to working closely with the Sanuk team and utilising Deckers' global resources to build on the momentum they have created in the marketplace."
TradeCard Inc, the supply chain collaboration platform used by retailers, brands and manufacturers, is expanding in Asia with the addition of former Kurt Salmon consultant Cliff Entrekin to its busine...
Footwear business Deckers Outdoor Corporation raised its full-year guidance after third quarter profit rose 49%, driven by the continued strength of the Ugg brand....
- Yuan devaluation impact mixed for garment firms
- Will Vietnam struggle with impending trade deals?
- The new age of disruption on apparel production
- Kurt Cavano on “the Uberfication of everything”
- Gap bullish on China growth opportunities
- US Q2 in brief: J Crew, Aeropostale, Bebe Stores
- Luen Thai to continue investment in Vietnam
- Adidas seeking to resolve shoe supplier dispute
- Adidas files trademark suit against Forever 21
- China market woes could hit consumer spending
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Global market review of lingerie - forecasts to 2020
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019