US: Deckers Outdoor completes Sanuk shoe deal
US footwear group Deckers Outdoor Corp has completed its purchase of action sport and footwear brand Sanuk.
The US$120m deal includes certain assets and liabilities of Sanuk USA LLC and of C&C Partners, the exclusive licensee for the Sanuk brand in the US, Europe and Canada.
"We are very excited to have completed this compelling acquisition and add Sanuk to our portfolio of brands," said Deckers president, CEO and chairman of the board, Angel Martinez. "It is a young and innovative company that we believe has great growth potential both here in the United States and overseas."
"We look forward to working closely with the Sanuk team and utilising Deckers' global resources to build on the momentum they have created in the marketplace."
TradeCard Inc, the supply chain collaboration platform used by retailers, brands and manufacturers, is expanding in Asia with the addition of former Kurt Salmon consultant Cliff Entrekin to its busine...
Footwear business Deckers Outdoor Corporation raised its full-year guidance after third quarter profit rose 49%, driven by the continued strength of the Ugg brand....
- Why fast fashion isn't a case of one size fits all
- TPP tariff phase-out guides Vietnam sourcing plans
- How Central America garment sourcing measures up
- Brexit Trade Focus – How a CANZ-UK FTA stacks up
- How virtual garments could shape fashion retail
- VF Corp cuts guidance as Q2 profit plunges 70%
- Ethiopia opens flagship textile and apparel park
- VF confident on "solid" sustainability roadmap
- Inditex and Lenzing sign textile waste pact
- EU and US dispute China raw materials duties
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- World Textile and Apparel Trade and Production Trends: the EU - June 2016
- Luxury Goods Retailing in Europe, 2014-2019 ; Market & Category Expenditure and Forecasts, Trends, and Competitive Landscape
- Primark Stores Limited: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis