USA: Deckers Outdoor Corporation Names Robert Orlando as Vice President of Teva
Deckers Outdoor Corporation (NASDAQ:DECK) announced today that Robert Orlando has been named Vice President in charge of the Teva brand. Mr. Orlando was most recently Vice President of footwear and apparel at Salomon of North America. Prior to joining Salomon, Mr. Orlando was the Business Unit manager of Adidas of America, responsible for the development and marketing of outdoor footwear, alternative sports footwear and original footwear and apparel. Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Doug Otto commented, "We are pleased to announce the addition of Bob Orlando to the Deckers team. He brings important experience to the Company from his involvement with marquee lifestyle brands such as Adidas and Salomon, which will allow us to further capitalize on our growth opportunities and enhance our overall strategic direction. This hire demonstrates our ability to continually attract top talent and our ongoing commitment to enhance the depth of our management team." Deckers Outdoor Corporation builds niche products into global lifestyle brands by designing and marketing innovative, functional and fashion-oriented footwear, developed for both high performance outdoor activities and everyday casual lifestyle use. The Company's products are offered under the Teva, Simple and Ugg brand names.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Primark sourcing chief Gordon steps down
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020