USA: Deckers Outdoor Corporation Names Robert Orlando as Vice President of Teva
Deckers Outdoor Corporation (NASDAQ:DECK) announced today that Robert Orlando has been named Vice President in charge of the Teva brand. Mr. Orlando was most recently Vice President of footwear and apparel at Salomon of North America. Prior to joining Salomon, Mr. Orlando was the Business Unit manager of Adidas of America, responsible for the development and marketing of outdoor footwear, alternative sports footwear and original footwear and apparel. Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Doug Otto commented, "We are pleased to announce the addition of Bob Orlando to the Deckers team. He brings important experience to the Company from his involvement with marquee lifestyle brands such as Adidas and Salomon, which will allow us to further capitalize on our growth opportunities and enhance our overall strategic direction. This hire demonstrates our ability to continually attract top talent and our ongoing commitment to enhance the depth of our management team." Deckers Outdoor Corporation builds niche products into global lifestyle brands by designing and marketing innovative, functional and fashion-oriented footwear, developed for both high performance outdoor activities and everyday casual lifestyle use. The Company's products are offered under the Teva, Simple and Ugg brand names.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- World Bank commits $57bn to sub-Saharan Africa
- Target unveils "ambitious" store re-design plans
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective