USA: Deckers Outdoor Corporation Names Robert Orlando as Vice President of Teva
Deckers Outdoor Corporation (NASDAQ:DECK) announced today that Robert Orlando has been named Vice President in charge of the Teva brand. Mr. Orlando was most recently Vice President of footwear and apparel at Salomon of North America. Prior to joining Salomon, Mr. Orlando was the Business Unit manager of Adidas of America, responsible for the development and marketing of outdoor footwear, alternative sports footwear and original footwear and apparel. Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Doug Otto commented, "We are pleased to announce the addition of Bob Orlando to the Deckers team. He brings important experience to the Company from his involvement with marquee lifestyle brands such as Adidas and Salomon, which will allow us to further capitalize on our growth opportunities and enhance our overall strategic direction. This hire demonstrates our ability to continually attract top talent and our ongoing commitment to enhance the depth of our management team." Deckers Outdoor Corporation builds niche products into global lifestyle brands by designing and marketing innovative, functional and fashion-oriented footwear, developed for both high performance outdoor activities and everyday casual lifestyle use. The Company's products are offered under the Teva, Simple and Ugg brand names.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Software for financial planning and operations
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack