US: Deckers Outdoor makes senior appointments
Footwear specialist Deckers Outdoor Corp has announced a series of senior management changes, including the promotion of Constance Rishwain to group president of fashion and lifestyle brands.
Rishwain will retain her existing role as president of Ugg Australia. Her new role will focus on building the Ugg Australia and Tsubo brands, and overseeing any fashion and lifestyle brands the company may add to its portfolio in the future.
Dave Powers, president of global direct-to-consumer, has been promoted to president of omnichannel. He will be responsible for all wholesale, distributor, retail and e-commerce channels within Deckers' international markets, as well as its domestic direct-to-consumer operations.
The company has also started a search for a president of brands. The new role will oversee Deckers' brand portfolio by driving best practices in merchandising, design and development across all channels.
"The addition of these new senior management positions reflects the global expansion of our organisation, the strength of our multi-brand portfolio and our transformation into a more consumer-centric organisation emboldened by our evolving omnichannel strategy," said president, CEO and chair Angel Martinez.
Apparel and footwear group Deckers Brands has promoted David Lafitte to the position of chief operating officer....
Deckers Outdoor Corp is primarily a wholesaler, with customers across the US and a wide distribution network. It also sells directly to consumers through an e-commerce site and through its own retail ...
Jeff Kelley, the founder of Sanuk footwear, a division of Deckers Brands, is to transition from an active role at the company to take up a new project at the end of the year....
Whilst increasing input costs put upwards pressure on prices, other factors, such as the intense competition and bargain-hunting shoppers, pulled prices down. Apparel marketers continued to struggle t...
Beleaguered business The Wet Seal has appointed company executive Thomas Hillebrandt to the role of interim chief financial officer....
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Athletic Footwear market to grow at a CAGR of 1.75 percent over the period 2012-2016. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increasi...
Canadean's "Stella International Holdings Limited - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, ma...
Vital industry-specific data including metrics, benchmarks, historic numbers, growth rates and forecasts that will save countless hours of research....
- Expensive US dollar hitting H&M sourcing costs
- Enthusiasm for tech in outdoor apparel on rise
- 2015: Welcome to the new fashion consumer
- Apparel industry gains traction says IAF chief
- Outlook 2015: What's happening with sourcing?
- Kanati pulls production out of Pakistan
- Gap to close Piperlime division
- US takes final step to WTO TFA implementation
- Hanesbrands invests $1.5m in US hosiery plant
- Sears Holdings cuts 115 corporate jobs
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Li & Fung Limited (494) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead