US: Deckers Outdoor makes senior appointments
Footwear specialist Deckers Outdoor Corp has announced a series of senior management changes, including the promotion of Constance Rishwain to group president of fashion and lifestyle brands.
Rishwain will retain her existing role as president of Ugg Australia. Her new role will focus on building the Ugg Australia and Tsubo brands, and overseeing any fashion and lifestyle brands the company may add to its portfolio in the future.
Dave Powers, president of global direct-to-consumer, has been promoted to president of omnichannel. He will be responsible for all wholesale, distributor, retail and e-commerce channels within Deckers' international markets, as well as its domestic direct-to-consumer operations.
The company has also started a search for a president of brands. The new role will oversee Deckers' brand portfolio by driving best practices in merchandising, design and development across all channels.
"The addition of these new senior management positions reflects the global expansion of our organisation, the strength of our multi-brand portfolio and our transformation into a more consumer-centric organisation emboldened by our evolving omnichannel strategy," said president, CEO and chair Angel Martinez.
Apparel and footwear group Deckers Brands has promoted David Lafitte to the position of chief operating officer....
Canadean's "Stella International Holdings Limited - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, ma...
Jeff Kelley, the founder of Sanuk footwear, a division of Deckers Brands, is to transition from an active role at the company to take up a new project at the end of the year....
Vital industry-specific data including metrics, benchmarks, historic numbers, growth rates and forecasts that will save countless hours of research....
- TPP tariff phase-out guides Vietnam sourcing plans
- How Central America garment sourcing measures up
- How virtual garments could shape fashion retail
- Why fast fashion isn't a case of one size fits all
- Alliance brands "staying the course" in Bangladesh
- Ethiopia opens flagship textile and apparel park
- Amazon Prime Day a big win for apparel
- VF confident on "solid" sustainability roadmap
- Bangladesh denied US GSP re-entry on worker rights
- Inditex and Lenzing sign textile waste pact
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- World Textile and Apparel Trade and Production Trends: the EU - June 2016
- Luxury Goods Retailing in Europe, 2014-2019 ; Market & Category Expenditure and Forecasts, Trends, and Competitive Landscape
- Primark Stores Limited: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis