US: Deckers Outdoor makes senior appointments
Footwear specialist Deckers Outdoor Corp has announced a series of senior management changes, including the promotion of Constance Rishwain to group president of fashion and lifestyle brands.
Rishwain will retain her existing role as president of Ugg Australia. Her new role will focus on building the Ugg Australia and Tsubo brands, and overseeing any fashion and lifestyle brands the company may add to its portfolio in the future.
Dave Powers, president of global direct-to-consumer, has been promoted to president of omnichannel. He will be responsible for all wholesale, distributor, retail and e-commerce channels within Deckers' international markets, as well as its domestic direct-to-consumer operations.
The company has also started a search for a president of brands. The new role will oversee Deckers' brand portfolio by driving best practices in merchandising, design and development across all channels.
"The addition of these new senior management positions reflects the global expansion of our organisation, the strength of our multi-brand portfolio and our transformation into a more consumer-centric organisation emboldened by our evolving omnichannel strategy," said president, CEO and chair Angel Martinez.
Apparel and footwear group Deckers Brands has promoted David Lafitte to the position of chief operating officer....
Canadean's "Stella International Holdings Limited - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, ma...
Jeff Kelley, the founder of Sanuk footwear, a division of Deckers Brands, is to transition from an active role at the company to take up a new project at the end of the year....
Vital industry-specific data including metrics, benchmarks, historic numbers, growth rates and forecasts that will save countless hours of research....
- Sustainable fibres, finishes and processes at ITMA
- Freeing up working capital in the supply chain
- Five ways to tackle market and demand volatility
- ‘Fixing Fashion’ one stitch at a time
- Why China 5-year plan won't change garment-making
- Uniqlo under fire again for China worker abuses
- German sustainable textile scheme heads to Vietnam
- 3D tool uses product data to shake up shopping
- Fast Retailing in deal for laser treated garments
- US Q3 in brief: Shoe Carnival, Caleres
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Practical Brand Sourcing Strategy
- Statistics: Trends in Global and Regional Man-made Fibre Production - 2015
- Trade and Trade Policy: The World’s Leading Clothing Exporters and Key Markets 2015
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory