US: Deckers Outdoor opens innovation lab to lead omnichannel
Deckers Outdoor Corporation has opened its first-ever "innovation lab" that will serve as testing ground for new technologies and merchandising approaches aimed at improving the omni-channel experience.
The brand showcase store at the company's new state-of-the-art headquarters in Goleta, California will feature more than 1,000 SKUs, with products from all Deckers brands, including Ugg Australia, Teva, Sanuk, and Tsubo.
It will offer a platform for the company to continually test new technologies and merchandising approaches, with direct feedback from customers helping Deckers fine-tune how footwear, apparel and accessories are displayed, marketed and delivered.
"With the launch of this 'innovation lab,' we're better able to listen to customers' feedback, make product and service adjustments more efficiently, and heighten the overall customer experience," explains Dave Powers, president of omni-channel for Deckers.
"Shop in store using iPads, customise your product, order online, ship direct to your home free of charge or pick up in store. Whatever the preference, our goal is to align our capabilities to customer demand and help drive customer loyalty."
Vital industry-specific data including metrics, benchmarks, historic numbers, growth rates and forecasts that will save countless hours of research....
Canadean's "Stella International Holdings Limited - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, ma...
- Will Vietnam struggle with impending trade deals?
- The new age of disruption on apparel production
- Yuan devaluation impact mixed for garment firms
- Kurt Cavano on “the Uberfication of everything”
- China devaluation: what’s the big deal?
- US Q2 in brief: J Crew, Aeropostale, Bebe Stores
- Adidas seeking to resolve shoe supplier dispute
- Luen Thai to continue investment in Vietnam
- Adidas files trademark suit against Forever 21
- H&M offers $1m grant for sustainable innovations
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Global market review of lingerie - forecasts to 2020
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019