US: Deckers promotes Kalinich to head e-commerce
Deckers Outdoor Corporation has promoted its vice president of consumer direct, John Kalinich, to head up the group's omni-channel and e-commerce operations.
Kalinich will report to the president of omni-channel and will be "instrumental" in supporting the continued growth of Deckers' e-commerce operations, the company said. The division grew by around 30% in 2013 and contributed just over 10% of the company's total revenues.
In his expanded role, he will focus on strengthening and innovating the company's multi-brand online presence and executing strategies to further elevate the online component of the omni-channel experience.
In addition, chief information officer Brad Willis, has been promoted to senior vice president of information technology.
"The appointment of these talented executives reflects our company-wide commitment to building the industry's most innovative and customer friendly omni-channel experience," said CEO Angel Martinez. "Brad and John will play key roles in the continued build-out of our infrastructure and resources to support our efforts to fully connect with and serve consumers online, in our retail stores and across our wholesale distribution platform."
Vital industry-specific data including metrics, benchmarks, historic numbers, growth rates and forecasts that will save countless hours of research....
Canadean's "Stella International Holdings Limited - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, ma...
- Supply chain takeaways from Sourcing at MAGIC
- Why voters don’t want more global supply chains
- Cotton supply chain transparency an ongoing issue
- No simple way to be sustainable, says SAC CEO
- Denim and athleisure top picks for back-to-school
- H&M takes action over Myanmar child labour breach
- Vietnam garment industry calls for strategy update
- US Q2 in brief - Sears, Burlington, Tilly's
- Zara USA faces US$5m deceptive pricing lawsuit
- Li & Fung eyes supply chain speed in 3-year plan
- Too Many Standards
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Under Armour, Inc. (UA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory