US: Deckers promotes Kalinich to head e-commerce
Deckers Outdoor Corporation has promoted its vice president of consumer direct, John Kalinich, to head up the group's omni-channel and e-commerce operations.
Kalinich will report to the president of omni-channel and will be "instrumental" in supporting the continued growth of Deckers' e-commerce operations, the company said. The division grew by around 30% in 2013 and contributed just over 10% of the company's total revenues.
In his expanded role, he will focus on strengthening and innovating the company's multi-brand online presence and executing strategies to further elevate the online component of the omni-channel experience.
In addition, chief information officer Brad Willis, has been promoted to senior vice president of information technology.
"The appointment of these talented executives reflects our company-wide commitment to building the industry's most innovative and customer friendly omni-channel experience," said CEO Angel Martinez. "Brad and John will play key roles in the continued build-out of our infrastructure and resources to support our efforts to fully connect with and serve consumers online, in our retail stores and across our wholesale distribution platform."
Deckers Outdoor Corp is primarily a wholesaler, with customers across the US and a wide distribution network. It also sells directly to consumers through an e-commerce site and through its own retail ...
Whilst increasing input costs put upwards pressure on prices, other factors, such as the intense competition and bargain-hunting shoppers, pulled prices down. Apparel marketers continued to struggle t...
Apparel and footwear group Deckers Brands has promoted David Lafitte to the position of chief operating officer....
Vital industry-specific data including metrics, benchmarks, historic numbers, growth rates and forecasts that will save countless hours of research....
Canadean's "Stella International Holdings Limited - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, ma...
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Athletic Footwear market to grow at a CAGR of 1.75 percent over the period 2012-2016. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increasi...
- Supply chain mapping using the Bitcoin blockchain
- Mexico makers see rise in exports and local demand
- Euro decline weighs on Turkish clothing industry
- VF Corp confirms interest in Africa sourcing
- G-Star RAW pushes the boundaries of denim
- UK retailers to answer over human trafficking
- LF Corp to streamline planning and sourcing
- New dye-sublimation printers for sportswear
- Uniqlo owner highlights supplier factory progress
- Clothing a top category for mass personalisation
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Management briefing: Factory safety and auditing: The key challenges
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Global market review of workwear - forecasts to 2019