US: Deckers promotes Kalinich to head e-commerce
Deckers Outdoor Corporation has promoted its vice president of consumer direct, John Kalinich, to head up the group's omni-channel and e-commerce operations.
Kalinich will report to the president of omni-channel and will be "instrumental" in supporting the continued growth of Deckers' e-commerce operations, the company said. The division grew by around 30% in 2013 and contributed just over 10% of the company's total revenues.
In his expanded role, he will focus on strengthening and innovating the company's multi-brand online presence and executing strategies to further elevate the online component of the omni-channel experience.
In addition, chief information officer Brad Willis, has been promoted to senior vice president of information technology.
"The appointment of these talented executives reflects our company-wide commitment to building the industry's most innovative and customer friendly omni-channel experience," said CEO Angel Martinez. "Brad and John will play key roles in the continued build-out of our infrastructure and resources to support our efforts to fully connect with and serve consumers online, in our retail stores and across our wholesale distribution platform."
Vital industry-specific data including metrics, benchmarks, historic numbers, growth rates and forecasts that will save countless hours of research....
Canadean's "Stella International Holdings Limited - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, ma...
- Trump’s China tariff a self-serving sound-bite
- US fashion firms share their sourcing strategies
- Bad sourcing blamed for pressure on retail margins
- Cost biggest barrier to Bangladesh RMG remediation
- Lies and statistics – the sustainability version
- Ten key trends in apparel and footwear markets
- Bangladesh firm comes top in World Textile Awards
- Columbia rain jacket a milestone in sustainability
- Primark continues US expansion with third store
- $360m logistics investment to benefit Bangladesh
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Primark Stores Limited: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis
- Clothing & Footwear Retailing in Indonesia– Market Summary & Forecasts
- Clothing & Footwear Retailing in China – Market Summary & Forecasts
- Nike Inc in Apparel and Footwear (World)