PAKISTAN: Delegation To Meet With UK Retailers
A 14-strong delegation of Pakistan's leading textile manufacturers and exporters is to meet with textile importers and retail chains in the UK and Spain in an attempt to secure a greater share of the EU market.
According to a senior official in the Export Promotion Bureau, the delegation, led by EPB vice chairman Ejaz Qureshi, will remain in the UK until January 16, before moving on to Spain.
In a trip to the UK last year, the EPB chairman managed to persuade some of Britain's top retail chains to display and sell Pakistani products at their stores.
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"