INDIA: Delhi Shoe Fair Ready To Open Its Doors
Dozens of foreign footwear buyers are expected to attend the Ninth Delhi International Shoe Fair which opens its doors tomorrow.
The event takes place from June 28 - July 1 and includes around 150 exhibitors both from India and other countries. Manufacturers from all part of India, including Agra, Kolkata and Mumbai are taking part.
On show will be the entire range of footwear including casuals, classics, boots, formals, sport shoes and sandals.
A major attraction at the fair is the Intechmart, organised by the National Leather Development Programme. This enables one-to-one meetings of foreign buyers to be held with Indian exporters alongside a series of seminars and conferences.
India's export of leather and leather products has crossed the $2.1bn mark for the first time in 2000-01.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022