USA: Delia*s Announces Completion Of Common Stock Sale
dELiA*s Corp yesterday announced that it has completed the public offering of 5,740,000 shares of its Class A common stock under a previously filed shelf registration statement. The shares include 740,000 shares sold pursuant to the exercise of the over-allotment option granted to U.S. Bancorp Piper Jaffray and Lazard Freres & Co. LLC, the underwriters of the offering. As a result of the sale, dELiA*s Corp. received approximately $29.6m in net proceeds after estimated expenses.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022