USA: dELiA*s Announces New Store Opening At the Mayfair Mall
dELiA*s Corp. (Nasdaq: news), a leading multichannel retailer to teenage girls and young women, today announced the opening of a new retail store at the Mayfair Mall in Wauwatosa, Wisconsin. The store is the Company's forty-third dELiA*s store. Andrea Weiss, President of dELiA*s, commented, "We are excited to open this new dELiA*s store in such a top tier location, particularly as the Mayfair Mall represents our retail entry into the Milwaukee market. We are on track to complete our 2001 store expansion schedule with two additional openings later this year."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Wage abuses can’t be eliminated by software and PR
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- JC Penney to close 140 stores amid lower sales
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Bangladesh government steps in on labour crackdown
- Bangladesh calls for duty-free access to US
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022