USA: dELiA*s Authorises $2m Stock Buyback Scheme
dELiA*s Corp (Nasdaq: DLIAD ), a marketer to consumers between the ages of 13 and 24, today announced a series of initiatives to enhance shareholder value and increase long-term profitability. These include: Board authorisation of a plan to repurchase up to $2m of dELiA*s Class A common stock in the open market and in private transactions from time to time, effective immediately;
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"