US: Delia's hires Dyan Jozwick as president
Teen apparel retailer has appointed Dyan Jozwick as president of its Delia's brand responsible for the brand's merchandise in its stores, catalogue and website.
Jozwick will report to the company's chief executive officer, Walter Killough.
Prior to joining Delia's, Jozwick worked in juniors apparel and accessories with specialty retail and department stores. She previously served as chief merchandising officer for retailer Wet Seal and held senior merchandising positions at Sears.
"Dyan is a dynamic, aggressive and accomplished merchant who will help us accelerate the changes we are making to our merchandising strategies," Killough said.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
The following is a general roundup of US apparel and shoe retailers' November 2011 sales results....
Growth in US same-store sales appeared to cool in October as weather and economic malaise weighed on retailers, putting extra pressure on businesses as they transition into the crucial holiday season....
The following is a general roundup of US apparel and shoe retailers' October 2011 sales results....
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- US Q1 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, Amazon
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective