USA: Delia's Names Executive VP, Product Development
dELiA*s Corp. (Nasdaq: news), a leading multichannel retailer to teenage girls and young women, today announced the appointment of Wendy Heath, 54, to the newly-created position of Executive Vice President of Product Development and Design. Ms. Heath's retail and apparel background spans more than 20 years. From 1996 to 2000, she was Vice President of Line Merchandising and Design at Limited Too, where she was responsible for all areas of product design and development for both the retail and catalog divisions. During her tenure at Limited Too, she also played a key role in repositioning the brand. Previously, she held various positions at Paul Harris Stores, Cato Corporation, Roses Stores, The Stride Rite Corporation, Eddie Bauer and Lazarus.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- US Q1 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, Amazon
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar