USA: Delia's Names Executive VP, Product Development
dELiA*s Corp. (Nasdaq: news), a leading multichannel retailer to teenage girls and young women, today announced the appointment of Wendy Heath, 54, to the newly-created position of Executive Vice President of Product Development and Design. Ms. Heath's retail and apparel background spans more than 20 years. From 1996 to 2000, she was Vice President of Line Merchandising and Design at Limited Too, where she was responsible for all areas of product design and development for both the retail and catalog divisions. During her tenure at Limited Too, she also played a key role in repositioning the brand. Previously, she held various positions at Paul Harris Stores, Cato Corporation, Roses Stores, The Stride Rite Corporation, Eddie Bauer and Lazarus.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"