USA: Delia's Names Executive VP, Product Development
dELiA*s Corp. (Nasdaq: news), a leading multichannel retailer to teenage girls and young women, today announced the appointment of Wendy Heath, 54, to the newly-created position of Executive Vice President of Product Development and Design. Ms. Heath's retail and apparel background spans more than 20 years. From 1996 to 2000, she was Vice President of Line Merchandising and Design at Limited Too, where she was responsible for all areas of product design and development for both the retail and catalog divisions. During her tenure at Limited Too, she also played a key role in repositioning the brand. Previously, she held various positions at Paul Harris Stores, Cato Corporation, Roses Stores, The Stride Rite Corporation, Eddie Bauer and Lazarus.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Outlook 2017 – What else is the industry watching?
- Outlook 2017 – Strategies for sourcing success
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- Outlook 2017 – Challenges and opportunities
- M&S quality focus finally lifts clothing sales
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Sri Lanka on track to regain EU GSP+ benefits
- 22 dos and dont's – When sourcing goes wrong
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar