USA: Delia's Names Executive VP, Product Development
dELiA*s Corp. (Nasdaq: news), a leading multichannel retailer to teenage girls and young women, today announced the appointment of Wendy Heath, 54, to the newly-created position of Executive Vice President of Product Development and Design. Ms. Heath's retail and apparel background spans more than 20 years. From 1996 to 2000, she was Vice President of Line Merchandising and Design at Limited Too, where she was responsible for all areas of product design and development for both the retail and catalog divisions. During her tenure at Limited Too, she also played a key role in repositioning the brand. Previously, she held various positions at Paul Harris Stores, Cato Corporation, Roses Stores, The Stride Rite Corporation, Eddie Bauer and Lazarus.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020