USA: Delia's Names Williamson SVP Customer Service
Delia's Corp, the multichannel retailer for teenage girls and young women, has apointed Ronald Williamson as senior vice president of customer service and contact center operations. Mr Williamson was most recently vice president of sales and service for Victoria's Secret Direct, where he was responsible for sales and customer service processes for the company's 1,400-seat, three-location contact centre organisation. He also oversaw all e-commerce and website customer service operations.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth