USA: dELiA*s Presents Financial Guidance For 2001
dELiA*s Corp, the multi-channel retailer to teenage girls and young women, today announced its outlook for fiscal 2001. In connection with the merger of dELiA*s Inc and iTurf Inc in November 2000 and previously announced plans to dispose of its non-core operations, the company has issued guidance for its branded businesses: dELiA*s Direct, which includes the company catalogue and dELiAs.cOm web site; and dELiA*s Retail, which covers the company's 31 retail stores and four outlet stores.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- just-style Sourcing Survey – share your thoughts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack