ITALY: Della Valle Launches Ferrari Brand, Buys Vivier Trade Name
Della Valle has announced the launch of a co-branded line of Tod's-Ferrari shoes and leather accessories. The range will consist of a line of moccasins with the traditional 133 rubber studs on their soles and will be put on sale in November in 300 exclusive shops worldwide. They will cost 500,000 lire ($237) per pair.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"