US: Delta Apparel appoints Cochran to board
Branded and private label activewear apparel company Delta Apparel has announced the appointment of James "Al" Cochran to its board of directors.
Cochran brings more than 25 years of proven financial and operational leadership to the board and is senior VP responsible for investor relations and corporate strategies of TurboChef Technologies.
"Al brings a wealth of business experience to our company," said Robert W Humphreys, president and CEO of Delta Apparel. "The expansion of our board of directors ensures our company will continue to benefit from a diversity of experience and opinions. We are pleased to welcome Al, and are confident he will make a significant contribution to our board of directors."
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Robert W Humphreys, the president and CEO of activewear maker Delta Apparel Inc, has been elected as the company's chairman....
Clothing firm Delta Apparel has reported that net income for the current year third quarter was $1.2m, compared to a net loss of $0.4m in the third quarter of the prior year, on the back of improved s...
Casual wear maker MJ Soffe has hired Ron Wagenseil as executive vice president of sales to manage the company's four sales divisions: sporting goods, retail, military and college bookstores....
Delta Apparel has acquired the Gekko Brands headwear business from leisure wear company Ashworth for an undisclosed sum....
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Kohl's, L Brands
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022