USA: Delta Apparel Earnings Up 58 Per Cent
For the second fiscal quarter ended December 30, 2000, Delta Apparel recorded sales of $26.4m, up $4.8m or 22.3 per cent from the second fiscal quarter of last year. The increase in sales was almost entirely a result of increased unit volume. Operating earnings were $2.0m, up $0.7m, or 58 per cent from the second fiscal quarter of last year. EBITDA for the quarter was $3.6m, up $0.7m or 25 per cent from the second fiscal quarter of last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- North Face parka features synthetic spider silk
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack