USA: Delta Apparel Enjoys Record Q3 Sales
Clothing giant Delta Apparel Inc has posted a 17.5 per cent year-on-year jump in third quarter sales to a record $32.9 million and said it was confident that trend would continue into the fourth quarter. In a statement, the Georgia-based employer of 2,700 people worldwide said net earnings for the quarter were $1.9m, or 5.7 per cent of sales, down $0.3m from the prior year quarter.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- World cotton price prospects lifted again