USA: Delta Apparel In Talks To Buy $2.5m Plant
The company said the acquisition would increase its textile capacity by 25 per cent. It also said an additional $1-1.5 million would be needed to start up the plant when it is bought.
Delta Apparel, based in Duluth, Ga, supplies knitted garments such as T-shirts. It didn't identify the seller in the filing and didn't provide more information about the location of the plant.
Companies: Delta Apparel Inc
Branded and private-label group Delta Apparel has reported more than doubled first-quarter earnings, helped by strong demand in the Soffe and Junkfood businesses....
Apparel group Delta Apparel Inc has acquired Liquid Blaino Designs Inc, which operates under the Junkfood Clothing brand, for $20 million....
Activewear company Delta Apparel Inc has posted better third-quarter earnings after prices rose for its core apparel styles....
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Modern Slavery Act boosts supply chain engagement
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020