USA: Delta Apparel Reports Record Third Quarter
Despite challenging retail conditions over the past few months, Delta Apparel Inc recorded sales of $28.0m for the third fiscal quarter ended 31 March 2001. This is up $0.7m or 2.5 per cent from the third fiscal quarter of last year . The vertically integrated supplier of knit apparel saw operating earnings at $3.0m, up $0.1m, or 4.2 per cent from the third fiscal quarter of last year. Net earnings for the quarter were $2.2m, up $1.4m from the third fiscal quarter of last year. Net earnings were 7.8 per cent of sales, compared with 2.7 per cent of sales in the prior year quarter.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- just-style Sourcing Survey – share your thoughts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack