USA: Delta Apparel Reports Record Third Quarter
Despite challenging retail conditions over the past few months, Delta Apparel Inc recorded sales of $28.0m for the third fiscal quarter ended 31 March 2001. This is up $0.7m or 2.5 per cent from the third fiscal quarter of last year . The vertically integrated supplier of knit apparel saw operating earnings at $3.0m, up $0.1m, or 4.2 per cent from the third fiscal quarter of last year. Net earnings for the quarter were $2.2m, up $1.4m from the third fiscal quarter of last year. Net earnings were 7.8 per cent of sales, compared with 2.7 per cent of sales in the prior year quarter.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020