ISRAEL: Delta Galil appoints Aviram Lahav as new CEO
Intimate apparel maker Delta Galil Industries Ltd has appointed Aviram Lahav as its next chief executive officer, starting on 1 November 2006.
Mr Lahav joined the company in 1997 as chief financial officer and currently serves as CEO of Delta's US Upper Market division.
Dov Lautman will continue to serve in the joint role of chairman of the board and CEO through 31 October 2006, and after then will revert to the position of active chairman of the board.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
The Israeli economy has long withstood acts of terrorism and war, and clothing companies are keen to reassure customers that the current conflict is no different. The intensifying battle in the Middle...
2005 was certainly an interesting year. For most people in the industry, it's probably the year's roller-coaster quality that stands out above everything else. That "Buy. Oh we can't. We can now," qua...
Clothing manufacturer Delta Galil has named Tom Witthuhn as the new CEO of Delta Galil USA, replacing David Kostman in the role....
Private-label intimates and accessories producer Delta Galil Industries has reported a 4.5% increase in second-quarter revenues after reorganising its activities in the Far East....
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Adidas mulls roll-out of in-store customisation
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack