ISRAEL: Delta Galil fabric technology boosts performance
Global apparel supplier Delta Galil has introduced two new fabric technologies that give a long-lasting smooth touch and enhanced performance to man-made cellulosic materials.
Cellulose (wood pulp) fabrics are ideal for women's underwear and sleepwear, men's underwear and other garments worn next to our skin because of their soft and smooth touch and appearance, together with a pleasing drape and comfortable breathability.
The downside, however, is that the fabric has a tendency to pill, which means the softness and sheen are lost after just a few washes.
The first patent pending technology, which Tel Aviv based Delta Galil describes as "groundbreaking," is called "ReaLasting Softness and gives the fabrics anti-pill properties.
It has also combined these anti-pill features with moisture management properties in another new technology called RealCool Softness Pro. This offers enhanced performance for man-made fabrics used in a range of sporting activities by wicking away perspiration from the skin to the surface for evaporation, leaving the body cool, dry and more comfortable.
Delta produces panties and bras for women and girls, shapewear garments in cut and sew as well as seamless technology, women's nightwear, men's underwear, nightwear, leisurewear, T-shirts, and socks for retailers, brands and marketers in the US and Europe.
Apparel and lingerie maker Delta Galil has recorded soaring fourth-quarter and full-year profits, which the firm attributed to its investment in innovation....
- Yuan devaluation impact mixed for garment firms
- Will Vietnam struggle with impending trade deals?
- The new age of disruption on apparel production
- China devaluation: what’s the big deal?
- Gap bullish on China growth opportunities
- US Q2 in brief: Dollar General, Burlington Stores
- Gap restructuring weighs on Q2 as profit falls 34%
- Luen Thai to continue investment in Vietnam
- Ralph Lauren debuts biometic smart shirt
- China market woes could hit consumer spending
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Global market review of lingerie - forecasts to 2020
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019