ISRAEL: Delta Galil inks Marc O'Polo licensing deal
Delta Galil-owned lingerie label Schiesser has signed a licensing deal to develop underwear, sleepwear and beachwear under the Marc O'Polo brand across Europe.
Schiesser will distribute the Marc O'Polo underwear, sleepwear and beachwear collections for sale in Germany, Belgium, the Netherlands, Luxembourg, Denmark, Sweden, Italy, Austria, Switzerland starting in spring/summer 2015.
Schiesser said it aims to grow the Marc O'Polo licensed business over the next five years, with a separate team of design, product management and sales staff dedicated to the relationship.
Marc O'Polo collections are sold through a variety of retailers, company-branded stores and Marc O'Polo online stores.
Apparel maker Delta Galil Industries has lifted its earnings and sales guidance for the full year, after booking a 40% increase in first-quarter net profit....
Most of the company’s aspirations are on a global scale. Within the domestic market, Delta Galil is focusing on categories with higher profit margins, such as childrenswear or sportswear....
The main trend in the hosiery category is the growing popularity of discounted socks and tights, sold in value-for-money chains or other outlets. Socks, representing the largest category, are sold in ...
During the review period the childrenswear category witnessed an increase in the presence of international and Israeli players, both new and established operators, offering a large variety of products...
The category saw an attempt to create a new concept in Israel in terms of online sales, where marketing is through video clips on the internet. The first pioneer was Bar Refaeli’s collection, with the...
In 2012 the apparel category posted consistent growth in volume terms as a result of the growing awareness of fashion trends and the accessibility of new brands. However, in value terms, growth slowed...
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Women's and Girls' Clothing in US$ Million by the following Product Segments: Women's and Girls' Dresses, Women's and Girls' Suits & Coats, Women's and G...
This report provides an update of business news in the following categories: acquisitions, divestments and mergers; corporate social responsibility (CSR); financial results; international trade policy...
- Marks & Spencer to extend mobile phone monitoring
- China tightens on corporate social responsibility
- Factoring: a lifeline for apparel suppliers?
- Tesco's H1 profit plunge: What the analysts say
- Asos FY profit drop: What the analysts say
- Cambodia clothing factory collapse injures eight
- Adidas "Reebok sale" would be admittance of defeat
- H&M and The North Face commit to responsible down
- Bangladesh taps factory inspectors ahead of review
- Collapsed Cambodia factory had structural issues
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Vietnam
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre