ISRAEL: Delta Galil inks Marc O'Polo licensing deal
Delta Galil-owned lingerie label Schiesser has signed a licensing deal to develop underwear, sleepwear and beachwear under the Marc O'Polo brand across Europe.
Schiesser will distribute the Marc O'Polo underwear, sleepwear and beachwear collections for sale in Germany, Belgium, the Netherlands, Luxembourg, Denmark, Sweden, Italy, Austria, Switzerland starting in spring/summer 2015.
Schiesser said it aims to grow the Marc O'Polo licensed business over the next five years, with a separate team of design, product management and sales staff dedicated to the relationship.
Marc O'Polo collections are sold through a variety of retailers, company-branded stores and Marc O'Polo online stores.
US apparel business Perry Ellis International has entered into license agreements with distribution firm 33 Joints for men's footwear under the Farah Vintage and Farah Classic trademarks....
Canadean's "Delta Galil Industries Ltd. - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major produc...
US apparel business Perry Ellis International has entered into a licensing deal with Delta Galil Industries for the design and distribution of its Ben Hogan socks....
Former Maidenform CEO Maurice Reznik is to join lingerie, sleepwear and sock manufacturer Delta Galil Industries as CEO of women's intimate apparel for the US and UK, and president of its US segment....
- Yarn-forward rules weigh on Vietnam TPP potential
- Is China really going through a slump?
- TPP likely to lead to rise in US apparel imports
- Footwear to see "significant" gains from TPP
- Can supplier ratings reform purchasing practices?
- Gap to close 75 stores amid "disastrous" Q1
- US Q1 in brief: Buckle, Destination XL
- H&M criticised for India, Cambodia labour abuses
- Victoria's Secret discontinue swimwear to simplify
- Labour may limit Malaysia TPP apparel shipments