ISRAEL: Delta Galil inks Marc O'Polo licensing deal
Delta Galil-owned lingerie label Schiesser has signed a licensing deal to develop underwear, sleepwear and beachwear under the Marc O'Polo brand across Europe.
Schiesser will distribute the Marc O'Polo underwear, sleepwear and beachwear collections for sale in Germany, Belgium, the Netherlands, Luxembourg, Denmark, Sweden, Italy, Austria, Switzerland starting in spring/summer 2015.
Schiesser said it aims to grow the Marc O'Polo licensed business over the next five years, with a separate team of design, product management and sales staff dedicated to the relationship.
Marc O'Polo collections are sold through a variety of retailers, company-branded stores and Marc O'Polo online stores.
US apparel business Perry Ellis International has entered into license agreements with distribution firm 33 Joints for men's footwear under the Farah Vintage and Farah Classic trademarks....
Canadean's "Delta Galil Industries Ltd. - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major produc...
US apparel business Perry Ellis International has entered into a licensing deal with Delta Galil Industries for the design and distribution of its Ben Hogan socks....
This report provides an update of business news in the following categories: acquisitions, divestments and mergers; corporate social responsibility (CSR); financial results; international trade policy...
- VF Corp confirms interest in Africa sourcing
- Euro decline weighs on Turkish clothing industry
- G-Star RAW pushes the boundaries of denim
- US groups seek workable apparel provisions in TPP
- Mexico makers see rise in exports and local demand
- Metallised thread for "revolutionary" RFID tag
- UK retailers to answer over human trafficking
- Manufacturing in China falls to 15-month low
- LF Corp to streamline planning and sourcing
- Millennials "changing the game" for hosiery
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Management briefing: Factory safety and auditing: The key challenges
- Global market review of workwear - forecasts to 2019
- Sustainable Textiles for Apparel: Fact, Fiction and Future Prospects