ISRAEL: Delta Galil launches ReaLasting Cotton
Intimate apparel and underwear maker Delta Galil has launched a new fabric technology which it says helps cotton fabrics last longer.
'ReaLasting Cotton' can be washed multiple times and still look as good as new, the company claims, which is a big benefit for underwear and hosiery products that are laundered more frequently than any other clothing.
"Because of our advanced, unique and exclusive finishing technologies, ReaLasting Cotton extends the fresh look of cotton, allowing for longer wear and use," says Esti Maoz, chief marketing officer of Delta Galil.
The company also says the technology will enable retailers and brands to give more value to their customers by selling longer-lasting apparel options, and also helps the environment by reducing the need for frequent garment replacements.
ReaLasting Cotton will appear in Delta Galil collections starting in spring 2009.
Lingerie maker Delta Galil Industries Ltd has bought Israeli sock manufacturer Gibor Sports Active Wear Ltd in a move that will boost its annual sales to Nike by US$22.5m....
- Li & Fung looks to new frontiers for growth
- SOURCING: Worldwide change in cost competitiveness
- Gap impressed with supply chain improvements
- More licensing and less M&A for Global Brands
- Better Work programme poised to expand
- Cambodia mass faintings rise to 896 in first-half
- Ralph Lauren unveils high-performance Polo shirt
- China minimum wage rises will be tough to handle
- Cambodia garment industry hit with fresh strikes
- Cambodia garment makers condemn strike protests
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Turkey
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Knitting Mills - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- China - ISA Country Report