ISRAEL: Delta Galil launches ReaLasting Cotton
Intimate apparel and underwear maker Delta Galil has launched a new fabric technology which it says helps cotton fabrics last longer.
'ReaLasting Cotton' can be washed multiple times and still look as good as new, the company claims, which is a big benefit for underwear and hosiery products that are laundered more frequently than any other clothing.
"Because of our advanced, unique and exclusive finishing technologies, ReaLasting Cotton extends the fresh look of cotton, allowing for longer wear and use," says Esti Maoz, chief marketing officer of Delta Galil.
The company also says the technology will enable retailers and brands to give more value to their customers by selling longer-lasting apparel options, and also helps the environment by reducing the need for frequent garment replacements.
ReaLasting Cotton will appear in Delta Galil collections starting in spring 2009.
Lingerie maker Delta Galil Industries Ltd has bought Israeli sock manufacturer Gibor Sports Active Wear Ltd in a move that will boost its annual sales to Nike by US$22.5m....
- Why should brands care about China cotton?
- New Gap CEO set to tackle “aesthetic issue”
- Falling euro adds to Bangladesh production woes
- Low labour cost countries linked to highest risks
- Myanmar Code of Conduct a first step in compliance
- M&S Asia head quits as China stores to close
- Abercrombie & Fitch reports “dismal” FY
- Gap names new design head amid mixed Q4
- US labour concerns at Honduras apparel makers
- Pay rise mulled for Sri Lanka garment workers
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019