ISRAEL: Delta Galil launches ReaLasting Cotton
Intimate apparel and underwear maker Delta Galil has launched a new fabric technology which it says helps cotton fabrics last longer.
'ReaLasting Cotton' can be washed multiple times and still look as good as new, the company claims, which is a big benefit for underwear and hosiery products that are laundered more frequently than any other clothing.
"Because of our advanced, unique and exclusive finishing technologies, ReaLasting Cotton extends the fresh look of cotton, allowing for longer wear and use," says Esti Maoz, chief marketing officer of Delta Galil.
The company also says the technology will enable retailers and brands to give more value to their customers by selling longer-lasting apparel options, and also helps the environment by reducing the need for frequent garment replacements.
ReaLasting Cotton will appear in Delta Galil collections starting in spring 2009.
Lingerie maker Delta Galil Industries Ltd has bought Israeli sock manufacturer Gibor Sports Active Wear Ltd in a move that will boost its annual sales to Nike by US$22.5m....
- VF Corp confirms interest in Africa sourcing
- Euro decline weighs on Turkish clothing industry
- G-Star RAW pushes the boundaries of denim
- Mexico makers see rise in exports and local demand
- Will Amazon take over the US apparel market?
- Metallised thread for "revolutionary" RFID tag
- UK retailers to answer over human trafficking
- Manufacturing in China falls to 15-month low
- LF Corp to streamline planning and sourcing
- Millennials "changing the game" for hosiery
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Management briefing: Factory safety and auditing: The key challenges
- Global market review of workwear - forecasts to 2019
- Sustainable Textiles for Apparel: Fact, Fiction and Future Prospects