ISRAEL: Delta Galil launches ReaLasting Cotton
Intimate apparel and underwear maker Delta Galil has launched a new fabric technology which it says helps cotton fabrics last longer.
'ReaLasting Cotton' can be washed multiple times and still look as good as new, the company claims, which is a big benefit for underwear and hosiery products that are laundered more frequently than any other clothing.
"Because of our advanced, unique and exclusive finishing technologies, ReaLasting Cotton extends the fresh look of cotton, allowing for longer wear and use," says Esti Maoz, chief marketing officer of Delta Galil.
The company also says the technology will enable retailers and brands to give more value to their customers by selling longer-lasting apparel options, and also helps the environment by reducing the need for frequent garment replacements.
ReaLasting Cotton will appear in Delta Galil collections starting in spring 2009.
Lingerie maker Delta Galil Industries Ltd has bought Israeli sock manufacturer Gibor Sports Active Wear Ltd in a move that will boost its annual sales to Nike by US$22.5m....
- Wearable technology a key trend for 2015
- Retailers react to India forced labour allegations
- Moisture management fabrics enter a new era
- Mexico urges fast-fashion brands to source locally
- COMMENT: Innovation is the name of the game
- Hazardous chemicals found in children's products
- VF rolls out plan to eliminate harmful chemicals
- October "a scary month" for US apparel retailers
- UK Primark supplier goes into administration
- Raising the minimum wage may reduce employment