ISRAEL: Delta Galil names CEO of US and Europe
Intimate apparel maker Delta Galil Industries Ltd has named Mr Zvika Shamir as CEO of its US upper market and Europe intimate apparel division and Mr Motti Fireman as vice president of human resources.
Mr Shamir will be responsible for the division's marketing and sales activities in Europe and in the upper market division in the US, and for the infrastructure which supports these activities, including manufacturing activities in Egypt.
Mr Shamir, who joins from Bagir Group where he served as deputy to the CEO, will be a member of Delta Group's senior management.
Mr Motti Fireman will be responsible for global human resources, organisational development and training at Delta, and will also be a member of Delta Group's senior management.
He joins from Nilit where he was deputy general manager of human resources.
- 3D printing gears up for fashion industry change
- Cutting pollution saves China textile mills money
- US fashion industry applauds trade bills package
- Myanmar - right time, right place, new challenges
- Apparel working conditions linked to profit
- China textile and garment firms eyeing Morocco?
- Benetton $1.6m Rana Plaza payment “insufficient”
- Traceable label offers textile transparency
- Dickies debuts body heat mapping tech workwear
- US teens trend to athleisure, value and online