ISRAEL: Delta Galil names CEO of US and Europe
Intimate apparel maker Delta Galil Industries Ltd has named Mr Zvika Shamir as CEO of its US upper market and Europe intimate apparel division and Mr Motti Fireman as vice president of human resources.
Mr Shamir will be responsible for the division's marketing and sales activities in Europe and in the upper market division in the US, and for the infrastructure which supports these activities, including manufacturing activities in Egypt.
Mr Shamir, who joins from Bagir Group where he served as deputy to the CEO, will be a member of Delta Group's senior management.
Mr Motti Fireman will be responsible for global human resources, organisational development and training at Delta, and will also be a member of Delta Group's senior management.
He joins from Nilit where he was deputy general manager of human resources.
- PSF 2014: No one size fits all in apparel sourcing
- PSF 2014: Shifting focus from cost to consumer
- Teen retail being rocked by fast fashion headwinds
- Bangladesh industry development moving backwards
- US retailers' March 2014 sales roundup
- Gap issues mirror widespread industry challenges
- H&M "pushing the process" on sustainable fashion
- Adidas plans mobile phone hotline at all suppliers
- Adidas China supplier in discussions over strike
- VF Corp eyes speed to market with China hub
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Antimicrobial fibres, fabrics and apparel: innovative weapons against infection
- Jeans in Italy
- Trade and trade policy: clothing imports, consumer expenditure and trends in five emerging markets: Brazil, Colombia, India, Kazakhstan and Peru, 4th quarter 2013
- Sustainable Textiles for Apparel: Fact, Fiction and Future Prospects