ISRAEL: Delta Galil names CEO of US and Europe
Intimate apparel maker Delta Galil Industries Ltd has named Mr Zvika Shamir as CEO of its US upper market and Europe intimate apparel division and Mr Motti Fireman as vice president of human resources.
Mr Shamir will be responsible for the division's marketing and sales activities in Europe and in the upper market division in the US, and for the infrastructure which supports these activities, including manufacturing activities in Egypt.
Mr Shamir, who joins from Bagir Group where he served as deputy to the CEO, will be a member of Delta Group's senior management.
Mr Motti Fireman will be responsible for global human resources, organisational development and training at Delta, and will also be a member of Delta Group's senior management.
He joins from Nilit where he was deputy general manager of human resources.
- Yuan devaluation impact mixed for garment firms
- Will Vietnam struggle with impending trade deals?
- Supply chain improvements to save Billabong $30m
- Chaos in the world’s trade agreements
- Nicaragua apparel and shoe firms to double in size
- H&M scaling up living wage effort to key suppliers
- Myanmar approves first minimum wage
- US Q2 in brief: Genesco, Oxford, Sears Canada
- EU clothing buyers should brace for higher prices
- PVH “well-positioned” in China despite headwinds
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Global market review of lingerie - forecasts to 2020
- Global Sports Footwear Market 2015-2019