ISRAEL: Delta Galil names CEO of US and Europe
Intimate apparel maker Delta Galil Industries Ltd has named Mr Zvika Shamir as CEO of its US upper market and Europe intimate apparel division and Mr Motti Fireman as vice president of human resources.
Mr Shamir will be responsible for the division's marketing and sales activities in Europe and in the upper market division in the US, and for the infrastructure which supports these activities, including manufacturing activities in Egypt.
Mr Shamir, who joins from Bagir Group where he served as deputy to the CEO, will be a member of Delta Group's senior management.
Mr Motti Fireman will be responsible for global human resources, organisational development and training at Delta, and will also be a member of Delta Group's senior management.
He joins from Nilit where he was deputy general manager of human resources.
- Garment firms set sights on Vietnam amid TPP talks
- Garment manufacturers eye Myanmar outsourcing
- Changes in China cotton policies cause uncertainty
- Responsive supply chain key to Gap's growth plans
- String traceability tool goes back to basics
- Wage strike by Cambodia garment workers falls flat
- H&M still committed to higher wages and Bangladesh
- Vietnam Q1 textile and garment exports surge 21.9%
- Alliance inspections more than 50% complete
- Adidas supplier factory strike enters second week
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Trade and trade policy: clothing imports, consumer expenditure and trends in five emerging markets: Brazil, Colombia, India, Kazakhstan and Peru, 4th quarter 2013
- Antimicrobial fibres, fabrics and apparel: innovative weapons against infection
- Sustainable Textiles for Apparel: Fact, Fiction and Future Prospects
- Jeans in Italy