ISRAEL: Delta Galil names CEO of US and Europe
Intimate apparel maker Delta Galil Industries Ltd has named Mr Zvika Shamir as CEO of its US upper market and Europe intimate apparel division and Mr Motti Fireman as vice president of human resources.
Mr Shamir will be responsible for the division's marketing and sales activities in Europe and in the upper market division in the US, and for the infrastructure which supports these activities, including manufacturing activities in Egypt.
Mr Shamir, who joins from Bagir Group where he served as deputy to the CEO, will be a member of Delta Group's senior management.
Mr Motti Fireman will be responsible for global human resources, organisational development and training at Delta, and will also be a member of Delta Group's senior management.
He joins from Nilit where he was deputy general manager of human resources.
- Why should brands care about China cotton?
- New Gap CEO set to tackle “aesthetic issue”
- China cotton: implications and opportunities
- Low labour cost countries linked to highest risks
- Falling euro adds to Bangladesh production woes
- M&S Asia head quits as China stores to close
- JC Penney share price falls on Q4 loss
- Gap names new design head amid mixed Q4
- Pay rise mulled for Sri Lanka garment workers
- Delta Galil open to M&A as profit grows
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead