ISRAEL: Delta Galil names Noam Lautman chairman
Underwear, sleepwear and intimate apparel maker Delta Galil Industries Ltd has named Noam Lautman - the son of company founder Dov Lautman - as its new chairman.
He replaces Gideon Chitayat who is stepping down due to other engagements, but will remain a member of the board
Noam, who has been a director of the company for ten years, previously served as director for strategic planning and new ventures at Teva Pharmaceutical Industries, and is currently CEO of private investment firm 2gether Capital.
The Lautman family holds 10.5% of the shares of the company.
Isaac Dabah, CEO and controlling shareholder of Delta Galil, described the appointment as a "manifestation of the commitment of the Lautman family to the company. Noam has many years of experience with the company and he has much to contribute to its continued success."
Intimate apparel specialist Delta Galil Industries Ltd has managed to shrug off softness in the US mass market to book a 23% jump in second quarter profit....
Despite swinging to a loss in its second quarter, Deckers Outdoor Corporation has raised its full-year outlook on better than expected sales of its Ugg and Teva shoe brands and an improved outlook for...
Intimate apparel maker Delta Galil has acquired assets of sleepwear brand KN Karen Neuberger, from Russell Newman Brands in a deal worth US$4m....
- Freeing up working capital in the supply chain
- ‘Fixing Fashion’ one stitch at a time
- Sustainable fibres, finishes and processes at ITMA
- Five ways to tackle market and demand volatility
- Why China 5-year plan won't change garment-making
- Uniqlo under fire again for China worker abuses
- German sustainable textile scheme heads to Vietnam
- 3D tool uses product data to shake up shopping
- Fast Retailing in deal for laser treated garments
- PETA calls for wool boycott on “gruesome” exposé
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Practical Brand Sourcing Strategy
- Statistics: Trends in Global and Regional Man-made Fibre Production - 2015
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Trade and Trade Policy: The World’s Leading Clothing Exporters and Key Markets 2015