ISRAEL: Delta Galil names Noam Lautman chairman
Underwear, sleepwear and intimate apparel maker Delta Galil Industries Ltd has named Noam Lautman - the son of company founder Dov Lautman - as its new chairman.
He replaces Gideon Chitayat who is stepping down due to other engagements, but will remain a member of the board
Noam, who has been a director of the company for ten years, previously served as director for strategic planning and new ventures at Teva Pharmaceutical Industries, and is currently CEO of private investment firm 2gether Capital.
The Lautman family holds 10.5% of the shares of the company.
Isaac Dabah, CEO and controlling shareholder of Delta Galil, described the appointment as a "manifestation of the commitment of the Lautman family to the company. Noam has many years of experience with the company and he has much to contribute to its continued success."
Intimate apparel specialist Delta Galil Industries Ltd has managed to shrug off softness in the US mass market to book a 23% jump in second quarter profit....
Despite swinging to a loss in its second quarter, Deckers Outdoor Corporation has raised its full-year outlook on better than expected sales of its Ugg and Teva shoe brands and an improved outlook for...
Intimate apparel maker Delta Galil has acquired assets of sleepwear brand KN Karen Neuberger, from Russell Newman Brands in a deal worth US$4m....
- MYANMAR SNAPSHOT: Textile and apparel industry
- Alliance members buy more products from Bangladesh
- Clothing seen as central focus for new Tesco CEO
- Indian apparel exporters discuss policy changes
- Change management key to PLM project success
- Crystal Group improves worker communication
- TIMELINE: Charney ousting from American Apparel
- Columbia Sportswear fined for mislabelled clothing
- “Made in USA” company rapped for deceptive claims
- VF Corp books "solid" Q2 performance
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Management briefing: Sourcing shifts: Changes and challenges
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. : Reacting to a need for change
- Plunkett's Apparel & Textiles Industry Almanac 2014: Apparel & Textiles Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies