ISRAEL: Delta Galil names Noam Lautman chairman
Underwear, sleepwear and intimate apparel maker Delta Galil Industries Ltd has named Noam Lautman - the son of company founder Dov Lautman - as its new chairman.
He replaces Gideon Chitayat who is stepping down due to other engagements, but will remain a member of the board
Noam, who has been a director of the company for ten years, previously served as director for strategic planning and new ventures at Teva Pharmaceutical Industries, and is currently CEO of private investment firm 2gether Capital.
The Lautman family holds 10.5% of the shares of the company.
Isaac Dabah, CEO and controlling shareholder of Delta Galil, described the appointment as a "manifestation of the commitment of the Lautman family to the company. Noam has many years of experience with the company and he has much to contribute to its continued success."
Intimate apparel specialist Delta Galil Industries Ltd has managed to shrug off softness in the US mass market to book a 23% jump in second quarter profit....
Despite swinging to a loss in its second quarter, Deckers Outdoor Corporation has raised its full-year outlook on better than expected sales of its Ugg and Teva shoe brands and an improved outlook for...
Intimate apparel maker Delta Galil has acquired assets of sleepwear brand KN Karen Neuberger, from Russell Newman Brands in a deal worth US$4m....
- TPP: now the real fight starts
- Private label sourcing faces range of pressures
- Can Gap maintain its momentum minus Larsson?
- What clothing could the TPP X-basket contain?
- Where next for e-textiles and smart garments?
- Update: Negotiators agree landmark TPP trade deal
- H&M falling behind on Bangladesh factory safety?
- Nike debuts new fabric for adaptive breathability
- New Bangladesh labour rules draw union criticism
- World cotton trade seen stable in 2015/16
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry