ISRAEL: Delta Galil names Witthuhn as new US CEO
Clothing manufacturer Delta Galil has named Tom Witthuhn as the new
Witthuhn joins the company from Fruit of the Loom, where he spent eight years as senior VP of international operations and global licensing. He has also held senior positions with Jockey International, TAL Inc and retailer JC Penney.
"We are proud to have someone with Tom's skills and experience to lead our US operations," said Delta Galil chairman and
"We believe his unique combination of manufacturing and retail experience will position Delta Galil USA as a superior partner to our suppliers and customers."
Kostman is returning to Lehman Brothers to head the Global Internet Investment Banking Group after three years with Delta Galil.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
The Israeli economy has long withstood acts of terrorism and war, and clothing companies are keen to reassure customers that the current conflict is no different. The intensifying battle in the Middle...
Apparel exports to the US from Egyptian qualified industrial zones are soaring, manufacturing investments are on the up, and retailers and importers are putting more business into the country. Jozef D...
Intimate apparel maker Delta Galil Industries Ltd on Wednesday (14 March) said it swung to a profit in the fourth quarter and full year, but warned that price erosion and increased competition are lik...
A nearly US$37m loss on the sale of its intimate apparel business to Fruit of the Loom lowered VF Corporation's fourth-quarter net income below last year's....
VF Corp has added another trophy to its outdoor mantel. The Greensboro, North Carolina-based jeans and sportswear maker said Monday (29 January) that it had completed its acquisition of adventure trav...
Apparel maker VF Corp is to sell its intimate apparel business for US$350m to Berkshire Hathaway unit Fruit of the Loom as part of its strategy to streamline its operations....
US: Former Fruit of the Loom executive facing fraud charges...
Private-label intimates and accessories producer Delta Galil Industries has reported a 4.5% increase in second-quarter revenues after reorganising its activities in the Far East....
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report