ISRAEL: Delta Galil reveals strong Q2 growth
- Q2 earnings reach $9.8m
- Sales grow 6% to $249.2m
Apparel maker Delta Galil Industries has recorded a "solid" second-quarter thanks to strategies implemented to diversify its portfolio, innovation and a strengthening of its financial resources.
In the three months to the end of June, earnings amounted to US$9.8m. This compared to $8.8m in the year ago period.
Sales were up 6% to $249.2m from $234.4m last year. The company said it recorded sustained organic growth across nearly all of its business segments.
"We are well on the way to our first $1bn sales year, and in fact have already reached that milestone during the four quarters ended 30 June," said CEO Isaac Dabah.
"The solid performance of Delta Galil is the product of sharply focused strategies to diversify our portfolio, invest in innovation, and strengthen our financial resources. Our decision to expand the branded business has also led to meaningful margin improvement. And our capacity to continue this profitable growth is supported by a strong balance sheet."
US apparel business Perry Ellis International has entered into license agreements with distribution firm 33 Joints for men's footwear under the Farah Vintage and Farah Classic trademarks....
Canadean's "Delta Galil Industries Ltd. - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major produc...
US apparel business Perry Ellis International has entered into a licensing deal with Delta Galil Industries for the design and distribution of its Ben Hogan socks....
Most of the company’s aspirations are on a global scale. Within the domestic market, Delta Galil is focusing on categories with higher profit margins, such as childrenswear or sportswear....
Former Maidenform CEO Maurice Reznik is to join lingerie, sleepwear and sock manufacturer Delta Galil Industries as CEO of women's intimate apparel for the US and UK, and president of its US segment....
The main trend in the hosiery category is the growing popularity of discounted socks and tights, sold in value-for-money chains or other outlets. Socks, representing the largest category, are sold in ...
Lingerie, sleepwear and sock manufacturer Delta Galil Industries says it is on track to exceed $1bn in full-year sales for the first time, after booking strong third-quarter results....
During the review period the childrenswear category witnessed an increase in the presence of international and Israeli players, both new and established operators, offering a large variety of products...
- George at Asda on responsible retail journey
- New American Apparel CEO sees solid platform
- Outlook 2015: What's happening with sourcing?
- Connected sourcing networks ease payment problems
- Outlook 2015: Challenges and opportunities
- Talks underway on Myanmar minimum wage
- Fashion brands facing strong dollar “headwind”
- Tommy Hilfiger digital showroom to reduce samples
- EU exploring responsible garment supply chains
- C&A to boost opportunities for women in India
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Li & Fung Limited (494) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- E-Textiles: Electronic Textiles 2014-2024
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead