ISRAEL: Delta Galil reveals strong Q2 growth
- Q2 earnings reach $9.8m
- Sales grow 6% to $249.2m
Apparel maker Delta Galil Industries has recorded a "solid" second-quarter thanks to strategies implemented to diversify its portfolio, innovation and a strengthening of its financial resources.
In the three months to the end of June, earnings amounted to US$9.8m. This compared to $8.8m in the year ago period.
Sales were up 6% to $249.2m from $234.4m last year. The company said it recorded sustained organic growth across nearly all of its business segments.
"We are well on the way to our first $1bn sales year, and in fact have already reached that milestone during the four quarters ended 30 June," said CEO Isaac Dabah.
"The solid performance of Delta Galil is the product of sharply focused strategies to diversify our portfolio, invest in innovation, and strengthen our financial resources. Our decision to expand the branded business has also led to meaningful margin improvement. And our capacity to continue this profitable growth is supported by a strong balance sheet."
Lingerie, sleepwear and sock manufacturer Delta Galil Industries has agreed to buy the PJ Salvage brand and other assets of California-based Loomworks Apparel, a leading sleepwear, loungewear and inti...
Canadean's "Delta Galil Industries Ltd. - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major produc...
Lingerie, sleepwear and sock manufacturer Delta Galil Industries has said it is investing in new products, as well as additional manufacturing and retail space, after seeing its first-quarter profit f...
This report provides an update of business news in the following categories: acquisitions, divestments and mergers; corporate social responsibility (CSR); financial results; international trade policy...
- Yuan devaluation impact mixed for garment firms
- Will Vietnam struggle with impending trade deals?
- Nicaragua apparel and shoe firms to double in size
- The new age of disruption on apparel production
- China devaluation: what’s the big deal?
- H&M scaling up living wage effort to key suppliers
- Myanmar approves first minimum wage
- US Q2 in brief: G-III, Shoe Carnival, J Crew
- EU clothing buyers should brace for higher prices
- Adidas seeking to resolve shoe supplier dispute
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Global market review of lingerie - forecasts to 2020
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020