ISRAEL: Delta Galil reveals strong Q2 growth
- Q2 earnings reach $9.8m
- Sales grow 6% to $249.2m
Apparel maker Delta Galil Industries has recorded a "solid" second-quarter thanks to strategies implemented to diversify its portfolio, innovation and a strengthening of its financial resources.
In the three months to the end of June, earnings amounted to US$9.8m. This compared to $8.8m in the year ago period.
Sales were up 6% to $249.2m from $234.4m last year. The company said it recorded sustained organic growth across nearly all of its business segments.
"We are well on the way to our first $1bn sales year, and in fact have already reached that milestone during the four quarters ended 30 June," said CEO Isaac Dabah.
"The solid performance of Delta Galil is the product of sharply focused strategies to diversify our portfolio, invest in innovation, and strengthen our financial resources. Our decision to expand the branded business has also led to meaningful margin improvement. And our capacity to continue this profitable growth is supported by a strong balance sheet."
Lingerie, sleepwear and sock manufacturer Delta Galil Industries has agreed to buy the PJ Salvage brand and other assets of California-based Loomworks Apparel, a leading sleepwear, loungewear and inti...
Canadean's "Delta Galil Industries Ltd. - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major produc...
Lingerie, sleepwear and sock manufacturer Delta Galil Industries has said it is investing in new products, as well as additional manufacturing and retail space, after seeing its first-quarter profit f...
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Women's and Girls' Clothing in US$ Million by the following Product Segments: Women's and Girls' Dresses, Women's and Girls' Suits & Coats, Women's and G...
- What the EU-Vietnam trade deal means for duties
- US apparel retailers' January 2016 sales roundup
- Esquel backs Chinese Sea Island cotton production
- US apparel import growth led by Bangladesh
- TPP trade pact in milestone signing by 12 nations
- Sears looks to lift apparel via sourcing changes
- Eco-friendly garment factory opens in Bangladesh
- Clothing and sports chains in activewear battle
- Nike accelerates digital strategy with new hire
- Bangladesh factory fire renews worker safety fears
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2021
- Wearable Technology Market by Product, Application, Type, & Geography - Global Forecast to 2020
- Practical Price Negotiation