ISRAEL: Delta Galil snaps up KN Karen Neuberger
Intimate apparel maker Delta Galil has acquired assets of sleepwear brand KN Karen Neuberger, from Russell Newman Brands in a deal worth US$4m.
The agreement includes ownership of the Karen Neuberger brand, inventory of finished products and open purchase orders related activities, the company told just-style.
The KN Karen Neuberger brand joins the Tommy Hilfiger and Lucky intimates businesses marketed by D2 Brands, a division of Delta Galil.
"I'm a huge fan of the brand and I'm confident in its continued success with Delta Galil," said Isaac Dabah, CEO of Delta Galil Industries Ltd.
"Using our strength in fabric innovation, marketing and distribution, Delta intends to expand the Karen Neuberger brand on a global scale."
"We expect sales to be in the US$20m range for 2012, and for this business to be accretive to the company's profits in 2012."
While some retailers continued to be vulnerable to cost-cutting, swingeing redundancies and store closures in 2011, others acted swiftly to respond to the changing economic circumstances, offering rea...
Tommy Hilfiger Group has inked a global licensing agreement with Italian apparel group Ittierre SpA to produce and distribute its men's and women's runway collections....
The PVH-owned Tommy Hilfiger Group has promoted Avery Baker, its executive vice president of global communications and marketing, to the newly created role of chief marketing officer....
Apparel seller PVH Corp has raised its full-year forecasts again, after strong sales of its Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein brands helped lift third-quarter earnings by 12.4%....
One of Vietnam's leading knitwear manufacturers, Dong Xuan Knitting Co Ltd (Doximex) has opened a new $16m factory in the northern province of Hung Yen to produce high quality knitwear for the Japanes...
Apparel maker Perry Ellis International Inc has named Carmine Petruzello as president of its Perry Ellis division, responsible for men's wear sales, merchandising, operations, and developing the brand...
Apparel and lingerie maker Delta Galil Industries Ltd yesterday (10 November) said talks to buy Jones Group's jeanswear division are taking longer than the initial one-month timeframe, but the deal is...
Global apparel supplier Delta Galil has introduced two new fabric technologies that give a long-lasting smooth touch and enhanced performance to man-made cellulosic materials....
- MYANMAR SNAPSHOT: Textile and apparel industry
- Clothing seen as central focus for new Tesco CEO
- Alliance members buy more products from Bangladesh
- Indian apparel exporters discuss policy changes
- Change management key to PLM project success
- Crystal Group improves worker communication
- TIMELINE: Charney ousting from American Apparel
- Columbia Sportswear fined for mislabelled clothing
- “Made in USA” company rapped for deceptive claims
- VF Corp books "solid" Q2 performance
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Management briefing: Sourcing shifts: Changes and challenges
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. : Reacting to a need for change
- Plunkett's Apparel & Textiles Industry Almanac 2014: Apparel & Textiles Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies