USA: Delta Mills Reports $11.97m Loss In Fiscal 2002
Income before extraordinary items was $1.35m for the quarter compared to a loss of $5.37 million in the same quarter of 2001.
For the year ended 29 June 2002, the company reported net sales of $174.67m, down from $212.96m for fiscal 2001. Losses before extraordinary items deepened to $11.97m, compared to a loss of $5.49m in the previous year.
The loss for fiscal 2002 includes an $8.7 million pre-tax charge for asset impairment and restructuring expenses associated with the closing of its Furman Plant.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Sales at US clothing retailers jumped in January
- Ralph Lauren new execs to support Way Forward Plan
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022