FRANCE: Delta Plus Posts Flat H1 Turnover
Protective clothing producer Delta Plus Group on Thursday posted flat first half turnover of $39.8 million but said it expects its full-year turnover to rise slightly from last year to between $89m and $93m.
The firm, which makes protective apparel such as gloves and socks, said its domestic turnover fell 9.5 per cent to $21.1m while turnover from its foreign operations rose 6.3 per cent to $18.7m compared to the year-ago period.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- Pentland Brands reveals Berghaus factory list
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report