USA: Delta Woodside Stock Meets NYSE Listing Criteria
Leading textile maker Delta Woodside Industries Inc said on Monday that the New York Stock Exchange had told it its stock price now met the minimum $1 target for continued listing. In a statement, the firm said that the NYSE "has notified the company that, based on the average stock price for the 30 trading-days ended February 22, 2002, the company is no longer considered below the $1 continued listing criterion".
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores