USA: Deluxe Sells Apparel Unit To Forsyth Holdings
Deluxe Corporation on Monday said it has sold its PremiumWear Inc apparel unit to Forsyth Holdings, a privately-owned company headquartered in Toronto with offices in New York.
Forsyth is one of the premier manufacturers and importers of woven dress and sport shirts in North America.
Deluxe acquired PremiumWear as part of the New England Business Service Inc acquisition in June 2004, and announced its intent to sell the apparel unit in January of this year.
Terms of the sale were not disclosed.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Sales at US clothing retailers jumped in January
- Ralph Lauren new execs to support Way Forward Plan
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022