INDONESIA: Demand For College Clothing Ups Ramayana
Seasonal demand from school and university students for new apparel and footwear helped boost sales at PT Ramayana Lestari Sentosa. The retailer yesterday reported a 26 per cent increase year-on-year in sales to Rp650 billion (US$65 million) in the third quarter of this year. In the first 9 months of this year, RALS' sales totalled Rp1.62 trillion, a 16 per cent rise from the same period last year. So far the company has met 55 per cent of its target for the whole of this year, and corporate Secretary Dwi Yanto said of management was confident that the sales target could be achieved.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- US Q3 in brief - Under Armour, VF Corp, Skechers
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020