US: Denim Apparel plans Moonlight Graham store openings
Retail investor Denim Apparel Group said it plans to open five Moonlight Graham stores over the next six months.
Denim Apparel has signed a lease in Chicago's Lincoln Park area on Armitage Avenue and has leases pending or in negotiation at Sawgrass Mills, Ft Lauderdale, FL, Thompson Street in New York City, near New York University and Boston's Newbury Street Shopping district.
CEO Eric Joffe said: "One of the great opportunities in the acquisition of Moonlight Graham was to roll out the retail store concept across America and…turn Moonlight Graham into a well-known brand synonymous with American retro- kitsch pop culture. With these store openings in major markets we are on our way to achieving that goal."
President Bart Silberman added: "The Moonlight Graham Retail experience will be a cornucopia/treasure trove of unique pop culture items that augment our lines of licensed apparel.
"The stores will merge the best of books, DVDs, gifts, and apparel to represent America's pop culture. The Moonlight Graham stores will be a one of a kind shopping experience bringing our customers back to days gone by."
Denim Apparel Group has accomplished the first stage of its aggressive growth strategy by completing the acquisition of retro sportswear manufacturer Moonlight Graham....
Denim Apparel Group is to buy Moonlight Graham Inc, a manufacturer of vintage men's and children's licensed sportswear....
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020