US: Denim Apparel plans Moonlight Graham store openings
Retail investor Denim Apparel Group said it plans to open five Moonlight Graham stores over the next six months.
Denim Apparel has signed a lease in Chicago's Lincoln Park area on Armitage Avenue and has leases pending or in negotiation at Sawgrass Mills, Ft Lauderdale, FL, Thompson Street in New York City, near New York University and Boston's Newbury Street Shopping district.
CEO Eric Joffe said: "One of the great opportunities in the acquisition of Moonlight Graham was to roll out the retail store concept across America and…turn Moonlight Graham into a well-known brand synonymous with American retro- kitsch pop culture. With these store openings in major markets we are on our way to achieving that goal."
President Bart Silberman added: "The Moonlight Graham Retail experience will be a cornucopia/treasure trove of unique pop culture items that augment our lines of licensed apparel.
"The stores will merge the best of books, DVDs, gifts, and apparel to represent America's pop culture. The Moonlight Graham stores will be a one of a kind shopping experience bringing our customers back to days gone by."
Denim Apparel Group has accomplished the first stage of its aggressive growth strategy by completing the acquisition of retro sportswear manufacturer Moonlight Graham....
Denim Apparel Group is to buy Moonlight Graham Inc, a manufacturer of vintage men's and children's licensed sportswear....
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack