UK: Denise van Outen launches maternity range
UK celebrity Denise van Outen is putting her name to a new maternity range launched by home shopping group Shop Direct.
The range, called DVO Maternity, will be sold on Shop Direct's e-commerce unit Very.co.uk, and includes a stretch tube dress, black jumpsuit, yoga pieces and an empire bow dress.
Gareth Jones, brand director of Shop Direct Group, said: "We are very pleased to have Denise on board. Our customers have been asking for an accessible, easy to wear maternity range and we feel that they will be very pleased with Denise's collection."
The pregnant TV star's 16 piece collection launches next month.
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Where next for retailers in a saturated market?
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020